Skip to navigation
Skip to content
- 1½ cups whole wheat flour, plus more for surface
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¾ cup old fashioned oats (not quick cooking)
- ¾ cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup blueberries
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together whole wheat flour, Baking powder, and old fashioned oats.
- Using a wooden spoon, stir in the chicken broth, peanut butter, cheese, and blueberries.
- Form dough into a ball and knead on a lightly floured surface for about a minute.
- On lightly floured surface, roll dough out into a large circle about ½-inch thick.
- Using a cookie cutter (preferably bone shaped), cut out shapes and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 18-20 minutes, until treats are lightly golden at edges.
- Let cool on pan for a few minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely before giving to your furry friend.
Related tags :